The developers of Project Cars have shared a list of features that will be in the Wii U version of the game, including ones that take advantage of the display, touch controls, gyroscope, and front-facing camera. The complete list can be found after the break.
- Screen as primary view – Ie.. allowing you to transfer play of the game between the TV and on-the-go around the house
- Screen as secondary view – Switch between rear-view mirror, overhead map, telemetry
- Primary input method – Drive by tilting the controller, onscreen buttons replicate the buttons/switches on a real wheel (push to toggle on/off or flip up/down)
- Secondary input method – Manage decisions in the pits (swiping through tire choices, setting fuel amount),
- Camera – Personalize your profile, pose for the podium
- Menu navigation method – Flick photos from your gallery to the TV, private chat with teammates