Destructoid has shared their predictions for E3 2012 and, mixed in with their predictions are the predictions of Jesse Divnich, an industry analyst. He believes that:
- Retro Studios is working on Metroid Prime 4 for the Wii U.
- Pikmin 3 won’t be a day-one launch title.
- Rayman Legends will be playable during the show.
- The Wii U won’t up-scale Wii games to high-definition.
- Nintendo won’t change the name of the Wii U.
- Black Ops 2 won’t come to the Wii U.
- There will be news about the next Smash Bros. title.
But what do you think? Would you agree? Disagree? I’ll do a “general predictions for E3 2012″ post in the next few days, so for now, focus on Divnich’s expectations. Farfetched? Likely? Share your thoughts below.